This week's theme: December Calendar Shot
Disney at Christmas
We were lucky enough to visit Walt Disney World during Christmas Week in 2010. From lights, to trees, to decor, to the Gingerbread Houses, Disney really is a magical place at Christmas time.
Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks!













Beautiful collage!!! I'm so glad I live near the World now so I can see this in person as often as I want!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jodi! You are very lucky to live that close! So jealous!
DeleteGreat pics! I almost chose the icicle castle myself!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love how the castle looks covered in lights!
DeleteGreat collage! Love the Osborne Lights!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I could literally stay there for hours!
DeleteLovely collage! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteGreat calendar shot! Disney during the holidays is even more magical and these pictures highlight it beautifully!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb! These are some of my favorite shots!
DeleteWhat an amazing collage! Love the topiary's. Its all so festive and fun.... I need to go!
ReplyDeleteYou have to go at least once. It's just so beautiful!
DeleteGreat December collage! Festive...
ReplyDeleteThanks! If only I could make my house look the same!
DeleteGreat pics, I love the Holiday feel ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Diane!
DeleteI love the Gingerbread house!
ReplyDeleteThey are really stunning, plus they are free to see.
DeleteAwesome collage! I'm so glad I get to see all of these decorations again soon. It's my favorite time of year at Disney. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky! Have a fun trip!
DeleteWhat a beautiful and festive collage! The holidays are my favorite time to visit Disney parks too. Though, one of these days I'll trek across the country to WDW. beautiful castle shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary! We'd love to visit the other Disney parks as well.
DeleteLove the colors in these photos. They really pop!
ReplyDeleteThanks, MAry! I love them too!
DeleteAgreed! Disney in December is a very magical time. It's hard not to get into the holiday spirit. Awesome shot of the Grand Floridian's gingerbread house. I actually forgot to take one of it this year when we visited. Next time :)
ReplyDeleteWe were in awe of the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. Quite impressive.
DeleteYour photos really capture Christmas at Disney! I love them all but if I can only pick 1 favorite the castle always wins hands down it's just so breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you for sharing some awesome photos with us!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dawn! That was taken on New Years Eve! A great memory!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove the Osborne Lights. So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I could stay there for hours!
DeleteAwww so festive! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been to Disney at Christmas time before but this year was the first time I've ever seen the Osborne Lights in person. Just Amazing!
ReplyDelete