This week's theme: The Letter "R"
![]() |
| Clockwise from the top left: Ralph, Rafiki, a Rare visit with Rabbit, Rice Crispy treats from Goofy's, Romance in the park. Center: Rose from Be Our Guest Restaurant Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks! |














Great selections!
ReplyDeleteThanks and thanks for stopping by!
DeleteI LOVE the Rabbit photo...that is cool! Great R pics Lisa!
ReplyDeleteIt was a rare meet and greet! So happy she was able to meet him!
DeleteGreat choices! Love the pic with Rabbit!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! That rabbit is never around so it's definitely a rare photo op.
DeleteI love it! Especially Rice Krispie treats. I think I need to go eat breakfast.
ReplyDeleteThey really are delicious! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteLove your romance picture for the letter "R". I did a Disney post too and was going to link it up as "R" for Romance too, but it's a little to wordy for Wordless Wednesday, haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Even Disney can be romantic!
DeleteLots of great R words! Creative collage... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, KJ!
DeleteLove your R pics, Rabbit is so cool ;-)
ReplyDeleteYes he is! So glad we found him that day!
DeleteLove your "R" collage! Very creative! Romance in the park isn't one I had thought of - shhh don't tell hubbly;)
ReplyDeleteI mean, it was our anniversary, so I guess we had to be a little romantic!
DeleteOMG I love this collage! So great to see Rabbit again, and the Rose shot is just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kelly! I thought R would be hard, but I guess I had more pics than I thought.
DeleteI love your R selections. This is such a great collage of unique Rs. We've never seen Rabbit so this is a treat. Forgot about Rafiki :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collage of R images! Thanks for sharing your memories!
ReplyDeleteRomance is my favorite!! I've never seen Rabbit in the parks before! Great find!!!
ReplyDeleteWow great character R's - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete