Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Disney Side - The Fashionable Party Planner


Welcome to those of you joining me from 400 Miles to Disneyland and those of you just hopping aboard.  I am the Final Stop on our Magical Blogorail.

I am honored and thrilled to be joining the Red Loop this month as a Guest Blogger. This month's theme is Disney Side. Your Disney Side is the side of you that laughs more, screams more and just plain lives life to the fullest. For me, I bring my Disney Side out in 2 ways.


Disney Side in the Park: The Fashionista


When I'm at Walt Disney World, you might see me looking like this...






My Disney Side in the parks comes out  through what I'm wearing. 


From ears...




 to shirts...




 to my accessories...





and even bags...





I am decked out in Disney Style. Sometimes my toes are Disney-fied as well.



My Tinkerbell Toes and Bella's Minnie Toes



Disney Side at Home: The Party Planner


At home I show my Disney Side through the Birthday parties and movie nights I plan for my family. I love planning parties (in fact, I think I missed my calling in life). When it comes to one of my Disney themed parties, it's anything goes. 


We dress up...



 


we go on Safari...



Animal Kingdom Night

and we play games!



Bella's Toy Story Mania Birthday Party


But, the highlight of all my parties has to be the food/dessert tables. Here are some of my favorites.



Bella's Princess Tea Party Birthday


Lilo and Stitch Movie Night


Toy Story 2 Movie Night


Jackson's Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Birthday Party


Animal Kingdom Theme Night


Winnie the Pooh Movie Lunch

I'm currently working on a Frozen themed party for my daughter's birthday. 


Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Red this month. We will be back on February 6th with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney news, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.


Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:


1st Stop ~ The Disney Point
3rd Stop ~ Disney Donna Kay
Final Stop ~ Home is Where the Mouse Is (You are here!)

32 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have you joining us this month to share about your #DisneySide. I seriously want to come to a party at YOUR house! I love planning things too - I think we'd get along great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi! You're invited to drop by any time! There's always some sort of party in the works here. I'm so happy to find out we have something in common!

      Delete
  2. Can I move in? My theme nights are never so extravagant. I would never think of all this stuff!! So happy you are aboard and I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! And thanks also for the compliment! I always look at my parties and wish I had done more.

      Delete
  3. Love the tank & the bracelet!! I also have a horrible confession - I don't own a pair of Mickey Ears (hangs head in shame). The Disney parties are great, we have them too. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your parties! You'll definitely need to get a pair of ears. There are so many different styles these days!

      Delete
  4. I love your creativity! The Disney-themed nights are really awesome! You really seem to work hard to get things looking very authentic to Disney! Great post, and I'll look forward to stopping back in February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashley! I try, but there is still so much more I want to learn how to do.Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love your Disney Sides, but I have to say, my favorite is the party planner! I'm going to hire you for my future kids parties. (And maybe a few for me?) :)
    Rosanne @ The Disney Point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roseanne! I think the party planner is my favorite too! I am absolutely for hire, but I'm not cheap, lol! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Seriously. I can I please come to your house for one of your parties? They look amazing! And I love your Disney style. Thanks so much for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! We're always ready to party here and you are always welcome! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness!! Your themed tables are amazing!! You definitely have a talent for it wow!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love making the tablescapes the most, even more than the food! Your kind words mean a lot! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for joining the Red loop this month!!! I love all your DisneySide style, especially all your themed parties and dinners. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi! I really think I missed my calling! They're so much fun to plan!

      Delete
  9. I love your parties! My mom always threw Disney themed birthday parties for me when I was little. They were so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! I really hope these theme nights and parties will be something my kids will remember when they are older.

      Delete
  10. What a great post, Lisa! I loved all of the creative tables you have for your Disney parties! Thanks for being a guest blogger with the Blogorail, and I hope that you and James become full-time Blogorail members in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! I loved being a part of the Red loop this month! It's so much fun and you all have been so welcoming and supportive!

      Delete
  11. LOVE your movie night food tables! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you have themed nights and parties!! I am SO not that creative!! What a great DisneySide to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I never really knew I had this side until I started planning my kids birthday parties. Now I'm hooked!

      Delete
  13. OMG, your movie nights and party themes are amazing! So inspirational and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to party at your house! Those parties look so cute and fun! My boys would love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, Beth! I'm sure your boys would have a blast! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. Thanks for joining us today on the Magical Blogorail! I love your Disney Sides! Your parties look like so much fun! I'm looking forward to seeing your Frozen party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I have a lot of fun putting them together too!

      Delete
  16. Oh my gosh, after seeing your party prowess, I want to be invited to your Disney Side @Home Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Didi! I wish all our blogger friends lived close enough to come! Can't wait to have it!

      Delete