This week's theme: Disney Sidekicks
Who's your favorite Disney Sidekick?
Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks!














Great collage! I have yet to see that Duffy Bear!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Duffy doesn't get the love that other classic characters get, but we love him!
DeleteOkay, I'm stumped. Who is the Lion posing with your daughter?
ReplyDeleteLOL! That is Goliath. He's JoJo's pet lion on JoJo's Circus, which still airs on Disney Junior, but she and Goliath were replaced at that Meet and Greet in DHS some time ago.
DeleteI love them all and great work on the collage James, but I think my faves from your collection are Olaf, Tootles and Flounder! Perfect pics!
ReplyDeleteSuz
Thank you, Suz! And oddly enough, the Olaf and Toodles were not from WDW! We saw that Olaf at the movie theater when we went to see "Planes", and the Toodles is homemade (and still in my garage).
DeleteWow - what a great collection. Love the Mr. Smee shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeletePerfect collage! Love me some Olaf!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lin! Doesn't everyone?! LOL!
DeleteWhat a great collection of sidekicks! Love the one with Piglet!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have a great group of sidekicks! I love the Mr. Smee pic!!
ReplyDeleteI would have put more in if I could have located the pictures! LOL! Thanks, Deb!
DeleteWhat a great collage and we haven't seen Goliath in forever!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Beth! That Goliath pic was a while back, right before they stopped meeting outside Disney Jr. Live on Stage!
DeleteSo many great pictures! I love the one of Abu!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I wish we could meet him. So far we've only seen him in parades!
DeleteAwesome collection of photos!! If I had to pick a favorite, it'd be Tow Mater :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kristie!! That's the one over at Art of Animation!! We just went over to walk around and it's awesome!
DeleteLove Olaf! What great Sidekick photos!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Judy!
Delete