Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Valentine's Day $50 Disney Gift Card + Exclusive Park Pin Giveaway





Love is in the air! Let us help to make your Valentine's Day sweeter! We've teamed up with a lovely group of Disney bloggers to bring you this cute giveaway! The winner will receive a $50 Disney Gift Card and a Disney Parks Exclusive Valentine's Day pin! 

To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below or use the giveaway tab on our Facebook page .

  • Giveaway runs from  February 2, 2014 until Monday, February 10th, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.
  • Come back daily for more chance to win!
  • The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter after verification of entries and notified by email.
  • To officially accept the prize the winner must reply by email within 48 hours. Make sure that you provide an email address that you check regularly.
  • The giveaway is open to United States residents only, ages 18 yrs old and up.

Good Luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

44 comments:

  1. I would spend the Disney gift card when I go to Disney in the fall! On food and mementos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use it for my next (hopefully sooner than later) WDW trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I win I would use th gift card on the Disney trip my husband and I plan to go on our 1st Disney trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are busy planning our next Disney vaca in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the giveaway! I would put it towards our next Disney Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would save it to use for our upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will save it for my trip in may and Put it towards a new dooney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am saving for a Disney cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will spend it at disney of course :) On Something for my daughter to bring home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I won the gift card I would use it to buy Disney gear for our baby who is due in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will use it to buy some great Disney stuff for my grandson for his birthday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy princess merchandise for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are going to Disney World in the fall - so I would save it to spend there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to win this Disney gift card to use on our summer trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am applying for the Disney College Program, and I am saving up any gift cards I get to help me when I move to WDW within the first week, this would be awesome to add to my collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would use it towards my daughters first Ariel's Grotto character lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would buy something for my grandchildren if I won the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I spy with my little eye a Nightmare Before Christmas pj set I'd love to get w/ that Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd use it to buy some goodies on our trip in June.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a Disney Vacation coming up in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I won this would go towards funding my next Disney trip, or blowing it all on vinylmations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. use at disney in april..justina justice

    ReplyDelete
  23. Use it to buy new pins when I go in June

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would use it to treat my nephews to t-shirts from magic kingdom in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would use it toward my next vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would save it for my next trip which I am hoping will be in 7 months!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm trying to plan an upcoming trip tio Disneyland for my daughter's birthday so this would come in very handy. Thanks for being so gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would use it for my wedding trip coming up soon

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmmm either out next Disney trip or at the Disney Store for my son's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I could so use this on food in the parks when we go in Oct since we can't do a dining plan because we are staying in a wedding block.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would use this to buy some Planes toys or clothes. Both of my boys are obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would use the Disney gift card when I go to Disney in the Spring

    ReplyDelete
  33. That would take care of almost 2 days of food for me during my May trip to WDW!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would definitely put towards my next Disney trip - which hopefully will be with my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would put it towards our next trip in March celebrating my son's 16th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  36. If I win the gift card, I'll use it on my next trip to Disney this March! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. We are going to Disney World in May and this would help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would put it toward our next Disney vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to use this on our September trip!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Disney giftcard will go toward next disney vacation. We have been to WDW. Trying to decidr between disneyland or disney cruise. --Lora Anne

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would use it towards food and/or tips at Disney World this Spring!!

    ReplyDelete