In addition, I'll keep trying to get you all to play "Where in the World?" with me. I have the answer to last Friday's photo and a new puzzle for this week.
This week's picture is of one of the most photographed structures in the world. Of course, I'm talking about Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Personally, I have hundreds of pictures of the castle that I've taken over the years, and I'm always looking for a unique angle or perspective on each trip. Last summer, I took one of my favorite pictures of Cinderella Castle, when I wasn't even looking at it...
It was early morning in the Magic Kingdom. We had grabbed breakfast at the Main Street Bakery (soon to be revamped as Starbucks... trying to reserve judgement until I see the result) and found a place to sit outside the Plaza Restaurant with an amazing view.
What a great way to start a day in WDW! It wasn't long before my camera was in hand and I was taking pictures. Along with some traditional shots, I also took this one:
This is a reflection of Cinderella Castle in the window of the Plaza Restaurant, which was behind us as we were admiring the castle. Honestly, with a view like we were enjoying, why would anyone look the other direction? But I did. What I love about this picture is the clarity of the reflection. The only real blemish is the fact that you can see me in the reflection as well. If I had been more ambitious I could have attempted to photoshop myself out. But aside from some minor color correction and cropping, I left this picture as-is.
What do you think?
Where in the World?
Last Week's Puzzle:
Answer: This sundial is located in the France Pavilion of World Showcase in EPCOT.
This Week's Puzzle:
Where in World would you find this guy?
I'll have the answer for you next week! Thanks for reading!! If you like the job we're doing, be sure to give us a "LIKE" on Facebook! Your feedback is always welcome!!















No comments:
Post a Comment