This week's theme: Disney Days of Summer
"Boardwalk and the Beach!"
"Boardwalk and the Beach!"
![]() |
| Disney's Boardwalk Resort |
| Disney's Beach Club Resort |
Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks!
















Your Beach Club Resort collages are amazing! You truly captured the magic of staying there!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gayle!
DeleteFantastic shots from my two favorite resort areas!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, KJ!
DeleteTwo great resorts and stunning photos. Something about the boardwalk always screams summer to me as well, love walking along the boardwalk on a summer night.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm a New Jersey boy, so summer for me has always been the boardwalk and the beach!
DeleteLots of fun Disney Days of Summer! Great collages!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jodi! And thanks again for the link in your Blizzard Beach post!!
DeleteWow! Now that's how to enjoy Disney summer days! Both resorts are my favorites! Great collages!!Thanks for sharing and for joining in the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop fun today.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb! Always fun to be part of the WW blog hop!
DeleteWow, awesome collage James! These are wonderful photos. Gotta love the Keister Coaster, it's my daughters favorite :-)
ReplyDeleteSuz
Thank you, Suz! Our daughter has not gotten up the nerve for it yet. She's finally going to take swimming lessons this summer, so perhaps she'll be ready for it next time!
DeleteI love your blog! After seeing your collages of two of my favorite places to stay on Walt Disney World property, I now follow you on GFC and Google+!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! And thanks for the follow!! We'll try to keep you coming back!
DeleteThese are two resorts I have always wanted to stay at. Your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hilary! For all their similarities and being so close to one another, they have very different feels to them. I think I prefer the Boardwalk, but both are great!
Delete2 great collages, James. I love both of those resorts and they both are awesome summer fun :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Diane!
DeleteTwo of my FAVORITE resorts! I'll be at BWI next week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteLove the collages! Such great summer photos, James. You really set the mood for summer with these selections. Have a wonderful summer with your family!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mary! We hope you have a great summer as well!
DeleteLove all the boardwalk shots. Makes me want to go back!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary! We always pay a visit to the Boardwalk each trip. Even if it's just to get a bite to eat and stroll around the water!
DeleteGreat collages!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie!
DeleteGreat photos! I've not been to either of those resorts and the both look very summery!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa! That whole area is very reminiscent of summer and the shore. We love it!
DeleteWhat awesome collages of the 2 resorts!
ReplyDeleteThanks, April!
Delete