These pancakes are light and fluffy with a little bit of crunch. Inside the batter are chopped macadamia nuts! On top is a warm pineapple sauce. But, to makes these even better, a mound of sweet and nutty macadamia nut butter lays on top. When all these components are combined together on your fork, they make a delicious bite. Sweet, tangy, buttery, nutty... can't get much better than these.
This breakfast is served with a side of fruit and your choice of ham, bacon or sausage for $10.49. Pair them with a steaming cup of Kona coffee and you're in Polynesian heaven!
We've joined the Favorite Foodie Friday blog hop, hosted by Disney Day by Day! If you love Disney food, then use the link to check it out!













Oh Lisa these look so yummy!! I have never had them before, but they look too inviting to not add to my Disney Food Bucket List, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteSuz
You should definitely try them! Let us know what you think!
DeleteSee I haven't gotten past the Tonga Toast, but these look wonderful. I can't believe what I'm missing, I love pineapple but have never had them on a pancake. Thanks for adding to our list for our next trip and thanks for joining the hop this week!
ReplyDeleteI went there with the full intention of ordering Tonga Toast. But once James said he was getting it, I thought I should get something different. I did try the TT and I have to say I like the pancakes much better.
DeleteI need to add these to my food bucket list too!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a must try! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteThis sounds wonderful! The Tonga toast is just too sweet for me and I now have an alternative to try.
ReplyDeleteAlthough the TT was good, it just didn't please me as much as the pancakes. I still crave them to this day! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteDroooolllll. The macadamia nut butter should basically be on every food. Pancakes are the best of the sweet breakfast items!
ReplyDeleteThose look absolutely delicious. Definitely need to try these pancakes next time we visit WDW.
ReplyDelete