Welcome to our blog!
We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!
Write Your Description For Image Three Here.
Write Your Description For Image Four Here.
Oh wow! I have no idea where this is but it looks lovely! Great photo =)Stephanie @ Bee Tree Studioshttp://beetreestudios.com
Thanks, Stephanie. This is the Canada Pavilion Gardens in EPCOT.
Our favorite place to take pics of the kids - such a pretty background!
Thank you, Cathy!
Beautiful! It's such a magical photo! I love this part of the park!
Thanks, Deb!
Absolutely breathtaking- the lighting is magical!
Thank you!
Love the effects in this one-would look amazing framed on a wall!
Thanks!
(lisa lo) I wish someone would do this to my yard!!
me too! wouldn't that be awesome!
What a beautiful picture!
thank you.
this is gorgeous looks like a painting. the colors! omg
Thanks, Melissa! Disney gets all the credit for creating it. I just managed to get a good picture of it.
Oh wow! I have no idea where this is but it looks lovely! Great photo =)
ReplyDeleteStephanie @ Bee Tree Studios
http://beetreestudios.com
Thanks, Stephanie. This is the Canada Pavilion Gardens in EPCOT.
DeleteOur favorite place to take pics of the kids - such a pretty background!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cathy!
DeleteBeautiful! It's such a magical photo! I love this part of the park!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb!
DeleteAbsolutely breathtaking- the lighting is magical!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteLove the effects in this one-would look amazing framed on a wall!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete(lisa lo) I wish someone would do this to my yard!!
ReplyDeleteme too! wouldn't that be awesome!
DeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeletethank you.
Deletethis is gorgeous looks like a painting. the colors! omg
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa! Disney gets all the credit for creating it. I just managed to get a good picture of it.
Delete