This week's theme: October Calendar Shot
We've never been to Disney in October, so we usually bring Disney to us for Halloween!
Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks!














Great costumes and those pumpkins are amazing. I'm only good at triangles and circles for our pumpkins :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sean! If it makes you feel better, the really great pumpkins were done by professionals. Ours never come out that good!
DeleteWow I love the pumpkins and the costumes are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We appreciate your kind words.
DeleteI love it! Mine is of my kids in their Halloween costumes as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lori! Our kids' costumes are usually Disney inspired, but this year we're going off the Disney path (I know, the horror)
DeleteSuper cute kids and pumpkins!! We carve Disney pumpkins as well! This year my two are going to be Mickey and Minnie!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Mickey and Minnie is such a cute idea.
DeleteFabulous collage for October!! The pumpkin carvings are amazing! I love that you bring Disney home for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deb! With the exception of the Tinker Bell one, the pumpkins are from a local pumpkin show. But they are quite impressive.
DeleteGreat holiday pics- the stuff family memories are made of :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, KJ! And you are right we try to give our kids the best childhood memories possible.
DeleteThat's super fun! Love the Haunted Mansion tombstones
ReplyDeleteThanks! We're hoping to add some more of those this year.
DeleteLOVE you pumpkins! And I think I need to make some tombstones too....you have inspired me!
ReplyDeleteJames does a great job with his spooky graveyard every year. So much so, some of our tombstones have been stolen. :(
DeleteI wish I could do the pumpkins like you show, they're awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could take credit for all of them but the best ones are from a pumpkin show that they have in our area. They Tinker Bell one is ours.
DeleteGreat pictures to capture the theme this week! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katy!
DeleteI love this collage! It is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Aylin!
DeleteLove the pumpkins and gravestones!! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Dawn!
DeleteYour pictures are adorable!!! what a cute family!! Beth Wildman
ReplyDeleteThanks, Beth!
DeleteI always make a disney/cool pumpkin each year!!! I'll have to share the pic when I make my choice
ReplyDeletePlease do! We'd love to see it!
Delete