Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Disney History

This week's theme: Disney History


Before there was Test Track.





Focused on the Magic



Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us.  Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating.  Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Great photo! I love seeing pics of the old Epcot attractions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great! Sadly, I never visited WDW until I was all grown up--in 2006--so I missed a lot of those old attractions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - what a great pic from the Disney Past ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such vivid memories of World of Motion - it was one of my favorites! A great look back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow talk about a flash from the past! Great photo James!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture! I loved World of Motion!! Thanks, that brought back some very magical memories for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi visiting from the blog hop! Is this where Body Wars use to be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many memories of Epcot past come flooding back. I really need to get more of the photos from when I was a child from my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the socks :) Every style comes back around...waiting patiently for bell bottoms

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo! Brings back memories of when the kids were small.

    ReplyDelete