Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Disney Storytelling

This week's theme: Disney Storytelling

Duffy, the Disney Bear





Focused on the Magic


Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us.  Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating.  Thanks!




Find us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest  Email Us

11 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm not a big Duffy fan, so didn't know his whole backstory...kinda cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book goes into more detail. The pics I used were from Duffy's Meet n Greet. They are there to look at while you are waiting in line.

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Now I think I have to change my opinion of Duffy. I never understood the concept of Duffy, but then again I never took time to learn the backstory, and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe his story was reimagined a few years ago. We have an older book that tells a whole different story of the Disney bear, who wasn't called Duffy then. He's a very misunderstood character, which is understandable seeing as how he doesn't have any tv shows, movies, or attractions that people can enjoy and get to know him through.

      Delete
  3. What a great story! I love Duffy; he's just so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great story and beautiful memories!! I love the story behind Duffy and the way you captured it! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our kids our big Duffy fans. They would watch the Duffy bedtime story at least twice a night while we were on vacation last year. So needless to say we know the story well. Thanks for having us!

      Delete
  5. Great entry for this week's theme. I'm a Duffy fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made show! Great job and entry for this week. My kids are big Duffy fans. We first met him in Tokyo DisneySea a couple of years ago. Many of the Japanese were carrying different versions and sizes of him and he really was more popular than Mickey there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! Now that you mention it I had heard that about Duffy. I had heard he was very popular in Tokyo.

      Delete