Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - July Calendar Shot

This week's theme: July Calendar Shot

Celebrating America


Went a different route this week as I had already used my patriotic pics and fireworks pics for other weeks.  Hope you like it.!



Focused on the Magic


Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us.  Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating.  Thanks!




Find us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest  Email Us


6 comments:

  1. Wow what a creative compilation! I'm feeling very patriotic now! Hope you had a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I used "GIMP" which is a free photoshop-esque program.

      Delete
  3. Very interesting! I tried to teach myself to do this once in Pixelmator. Did not succeed, but I still want to learn. Must try again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up Pixelmator. LoL! I'm not a Mac guy. For mine, I erased most of the sky and then layered the American Adventure on top of various fireworks pics I had.

      Delete