This week's theme: The Disney Letter "O"
Hint: I'm missing one.
The Answer is below in White Font (highlight it to see!)
Oscar Winners! Up!, Brave, Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and The Incredibles all won an Oscar for "Best Animated Feature". Missing from our collage is Wall-E. We've never seen him in the parks.
Special Thanks to Deb at "Focused on the Magic" for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. If you've hopped here, please feel free to look around, Like us, Follow us, Email us, or Subscribe to us. Then be sure to use the link above to return to the blog hop and check out the other great blogs participating. Thanks!














Very cute!
ReplyDeleteSandra
The Adored Home
Thanks, Sandra
DeleteGreat collection of pictures! I don't know what the O stands for but does it have anything to do with all the characters being Pixar characters? :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Beth!
DeleteBeing Pixar is something they all have in common, but we had to leave other Pixar characters out because they don't fit the "O" theme.
I should say that their movies don't fit the "O" theme.
I added the answer! I put it in white font so it's not out in the open. Just highlight (triple click) or click and drag mouse over it to see the answer.
Deletelove all the pics, very cute
ReplyDeleteThank you, Diane!
DeleteWhat a great collage and very clever way to tie them all together including the hidden answer. It would have taken me a long time to guess it right.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary!
DeleteVery clever and creative O's! I didn't see the hidden answer:( I love the pictures though:)
ReplyDeleteMaybe hiding the answer wasn't such a bright idea.
DeleteThanks, Deb!
I confess- I had to highlight! "Pixar" didn't work for "O", although you could duplicate this next month James. A bit of genius today!
ReplyDeletehmmm... well, considering i didn't get many guesses, maybe i should just use it again next month! LOL!
DeleteThanks!
What a great Disney O! I've never seen Wall-e in the parks either, but wouldn't that be cool?!
ReplyDeleteI love your photos! You really have seen a lot of great characters on your trips. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Remy is the one character I have never seen that I want to see so bad! Probably one of the most underrated characters I think! They should totally have him out at Epcot doing meet and greets where Marie used to be!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos James and you are so clever with that little hiding thing :-) You are a smart cookie!
ReplyDeleteSuz