DoleWhips? Turkey Legs? Mickey Ice Cream Bars? What is the best snack/treat to get while enjoying your stay at Walt Disney World. We couldn't pick just one, so here are our 10 Best Snacks at Walt Disney World
We couldn't come to a consensus, so you'll get two 10 Best lists. We agree on some items, but each of us has a couple of unique favorites. It was hard enough to limit ourselves to just 10 favorites, so with the exception of our #1 picks, the remaining 9 are in no particular order. Ladies first, and then James will only go into detail on choices that differ from Lisa's.
 |
| 1. Main Street Popcorn |

My ultimate favorite snack at WDW is popcorn, and while popcorn is great anywhere in Disney, it is BEST if you get it from a popcorn cart on Main Street USA. I opt for the souvenir bucket!
 |
| 2. Nutella Waffle |
This could arguably be a meal, but we're taking some liberties and calling it a snack. A Generously size belgian waffle with Nutella, strawberries, blueberries, and banana! Want to know where to get one? We devoted an entire post to this incredible treat.
 |
| 3. Soft Pretzels |
Warm, salty pretzel... yum! In the shape of Mickey's head? Even better!!
 |
| 4. Chocolate Croissant |
Several Bakeries on property offer this flaky and sweet treat. We couldn't even wait to take a picture before getting started on it!
 |
| 5. Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana |
Parents can feel slightly less guilty treating their kids to one of these refreshing snacks on a hot day. This ranks as Bella's favorite!
 |
| 6. Cupcakes |
Too many varieties to pick just one, Disney has taken decadence to the extreme with its cupcake offerings. Check out our take on the outrageous Butterfinger cupcake from Starring Rolls Cafe |
| 7. Ghirardelli Ice Cream |
Everyone likes Ice Cream, and though there are plenty of great places on property to get a scoop, cone, or sundae, Ghirardelli is my favorite!
 |
| 8. Frozen Lemonade |
Is there anything more refreshing on a hot day in Walt Disney World than a fresh frozen lemonade? The Minute Maid kind that is frozen solid doesn't count. We're talking about the slushy kind you can eat with a spoon, or drink through a straw!
 |
| 9. Chocolate Covered Marshmallows on a Stick |
It sounds so simple, yet it is SO good! Different chocolate and topping combinations mean you can always try something new! At Disney's Hollywood Studios, we always grab some to take with us to eat while we wait for Fantasmic! to start!
 |
| 10. Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treat |
Goofy's Candy Co. is the place to watch your snack get made right in front of you! I like mine covered with chocolate and Reese's Pieces! |
| 1. Triple Chocolate Brownie |
My ultimate favorite snack is the the brownies at Earl of Sandwich in DTD. Made fresh, with the flaky, crackly top, moist and rich on the inside... I buy one to eat there and several for the trip home!
 |
| 2. Ice Cream Sundae |
I'm also a big fan of Ghirardelli's, but on our most recent trip, I was blown away by the "No Way Jose" sundae at Beaches n' Cream. Boy, was it good!
 |
| 3. Churro |
I'm not sure why I love these so much, but I can eat them all day. With or without the dipping sauce.
4. Frozen Lemonade5. Cupcakes6. Chocolate Covered Marshmallow on a Stick
 |
| 7. Milkshake |
I can't resist a good milkshake, and classic vanilla is my favorite flavor. I was in heaven at Whispering Canyon Cafe with their bottomless milkshakes!
 |
| 8. Mickey Bar |
This classic treat is simple and nostalgic. A favorite treat to enjoy while watching the afternoon parade! We even tried to make our own Mickey Ice Cream Bars at home!!9. Chocolate Croissant
 |
| 10. Funnel Cake |
This snack is perfect for sharing. True Story: I once used the last remaining day on my multi-day pass to enter EPCOT and walk to the American Pavilion, JUST to get a funnel cake and bring it out of the park!
So that's our 10 Best List for each of us! Sorry DoleWhip fans, we just tried our first Dolewhips recently and while they were good, neither one of us put them in our list! But trust us, there's a lot more snacks that got left off these lists along with it!
So what's your favorite Disney snack??
Thanks so much to The Magical Blogorail for hosting this Blog Hop and letting us hop on board! We're big fans! Click the button below to ride over to the Blog Hop center so you can visit the other great blogs participating!
While you're here, be sure to leave a comment to let us know you've stopped by! You can also use the mickey head links below to Like us, Follow us, Email us, and Subscribe to us!

Awesome lists Lisa and James! I have to agree with many of your selections ( and even did so in this post of mine last year http://maplemousemama.com/2012/04/06/disney-snacks/ ) LOL. I think by far though the funnel cake reigns supreme for me. Now I'm hungry :-(
ReplyDeleteSuz
Thanks! So glad you stopped by and left that link for us! I love funnel cake too! I've heard people actually share them! I guess I could see that, though I don't see why the other people just don't go and get one of their own!! LOL!
DeleteI love your list, I have tried many on your list but need to go back and do more. That Nutella Waffle looks amazing - where is that ?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! The Nutella waffle can be found at Sleepy Hollow Treats in the Magic Kingdom. They are incredible!
DeleteMmm. Love them all! Except I haven't had the nutella waffle yet.
ReplyDeleteMy all time Disney Snack is the Dole Whip~ even if I cant make it to the park, at the Polynesian you can get it at Capt Cooks~ Best vacation snack ever!!!!! Definitely gonna have to try the Nutella waffles next time!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS
That Nutella waffle looks delicious! I can't wait to try one on my next trip.
ReplyDeleteWell, now I'm hungry for a Nutella waffle!
ReplyDelete