Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Photo Friday: "Temple of Heaven"

"Temple of Heaven", China Pavilion, EPCOT.  Nikon D40, 18mm, f/3.5, ISO 560, 1/30
 
This week's photo is one I took in the China Pavilion back in the summer of 2009.  I had taken several shots from another angle, but couldn't resist getting this shot with the water and lily pads in the foreground.
 
What do you think? 
 

Want to give this week's "Where in the World" puzzle a try? 

Last Week's Puzzle:

 
 
Did you guess where this yellow rose was found??  It was in the rose garden in the Magic Kingdom, with a great view of Cinderella's Castle.  I took the liberty of cropping the photo a bit.
 
 


 
 
 
This Week's Puzzle:
 
 
 
Where in the "World" can you find this guy?
 
 
 
 
If you want to check out more of my Disney Pictures, check out our photography board on Pinterest.

Hope you enjoy your Weekend!

 


Find us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest  Email Us

No comments:

Post a Comment