Magical Moments

We Share Our Disney Experiences with You!

Blogger Templates

Write Your Description For Image Three Here.

Blogger Widgets

Write Your Description For Image Four Here.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Calendar Shot on the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop

April Calendar Shot: Casey's Corner, Main Street U.S.A., Magic Kingdom

Thanks for stopping by! Now you know what I think of when April comes around each year.  Thanks to Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  Click on the button below to check out the other great blogs participating.


Focused on the Magic

Don't forget to leave us a comment.  Let us know you stopped by and what you think of our blog!! We're always looking for ways to make it better.  Thanks!


Find us on FacebookFollow us on Pinterest Email Us

16 comments:

  1. Great calendar shot! Spring baseball and Disney, that's the best!! Thanks for sharing and for joining in on the Disney WW Blog Hop today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two favorite things come together at Casey's Corner! Thanks for hosting and for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. It's baseball time! Great shot for April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Nice collection and collage! Makes me wish I was sitting on the patio with a hot dog watching the World go by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection and collage! Makes me wish I was sitting on the patio with a hot dog watching the World go by...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! This looks like it belongs in a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If Deb does a calendar theme each month, then I'll have one!!

      Delete
  6. Love this! I'm so glad baseball is back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the most wonderful time of the year!! Okay, maybe that's a christmas song, but the title works here!

      Delete
  7. mmmmm....love it there! Let the baseball season begin!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos James and they definitely say Spring to me!! Now, way up here in the cold north if only the weather would say Spring and stop snowing already, LOL!

    Suz
    MapleMouseMama

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the risk of this appearing twice, I am commenting again!

    Love the photos James, they definitely say Spring has sprung!! Now, if up here in the cold north the weather would only agree and stop snowing, LOL!

    Suz
    MapleMouseMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks! It felt spring-like around us today. I hope spring makes it up your way soon!

      Delete