Joining in on the Character Sunday Fun Day Blog Hop hosted by Magic, Memories, Mayhem. This week's theme is "Disney Royalty: Prince, Princesses, Kings and Queens." We have many pictures of our princess with some Disney royalty, but we thought we'd share one of the rare photos of our little prince and his first encounter with a Disney princess!
Thanks to Magic, Memories, and Mayhem for hosting this Blog Hop
Please take some time to check out our blog. Give us a "Like" or a "Follow", and if you have a blog, let us know where to find it so we can return the favor!
















Aww! What a cutie! I love seeing little boys with that tell-tale lipstick print. ;) Princesses just go ga-ga over them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in this week!
That is such an adorable picture! I found your blog through the Disney family movie nights DISboard!
ReplyDelete- Marissa @ lifeisfantasmic.blogspot.com
Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I love your Disney theme night ideas. So creative using the muffin tins. I wish I thought of it myself. I'm so happy you were able to find us. Come by anytime.
DeleteOH. MY. GAWSH!! That is too cute! Thank you for sharing Lisa! :D x
ReplyDelete